Skip hire is a great way to get rid of unwanted materials and debris around your property. Whether you’re doing some spring cleaning, getting rid of garden waste or need to dispose of construction rubble, skip hire is the solution. But did you know there are different types of skip hire? RORO skip hire (Roll on roll off) is one such option that many people don’t know about. We’ll explore what RORO skip hire really is and how it can help with your clean up needs.
What is RORO Skip Hire?
RORO skip hire is a new and innovative way to dispose of your waste. Unlike traditional skip hire, RORO skips are designed to be rolled onto a truck and taken away, eliminating the need for a crane or lifting equipment. This makes RORO skip hire much more convenient and affordable than traditional methods, and is ideal for small-scale projects where waste disposal is not a major concern.
If you’re looking for an efficient and cost-effective way to remove waste from your construction site, then RORO skip hire could be the ideal solution for you. But what is RORO skip hire? Here’s everything you need to know about this waste removal method.
RORO skip is a type of waste removal service that uses roll-on/roll-off (RORO) vehicles to transport skips from one location to another. This type of skip hire is often used on construction sites as it’s an efficient way to remove large quantities of waste quickly and easily.
One of the main benefits of RORO skip hire is that it’s a very cost-effective way to remove waste from your construction site. RORO vehicles are able to transport large skips quickly and easily, which means that you can save money on labour costs. Additionally, RORO skip hire can also save you time as you won’t need to wait for a traditional skip lorry to arrive and collect your waste.
What are the sizes and prices of RORO Skip?
There are a variety of RORO skip sizes available to hire, with the most common being the 20 yard to 40 yard skips. Prices will vary depending on the size of skip you require and the company you hire from, but as a guide, a 20-25 yard skips will cost around £200 to £300 to hire, and a 30-40 yard skips around £400 to £500.
Tips to use RORO Skip
There are many benefits to using RORO skip hire, including the fact that it is a cost-effective way to dispose of large amounts of waste. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when using this service:
1: Make sure that you know the weight limit of the skip before filling it up. Overloading the skip can be dangerous and may result in additional charges.
2: Be aware of what can and cannot be disposed of in the skip. hazardous materials such as chemicals or asbestos must not be placed in the skip.
3: If you need to place the skip on a public road, you will need to obtain a permit from your local council.
Following these tips will help to ensure that you make the most out of using RORO skip.
The 5 pros of RORO Skip
RORO stands for “roll on, roll off”, and is a type of skip hire that is becoming increasingly popular in the UK. Here are 5 benefits of RORO skip hire:
1. RORO skips are typically cheaper than traditional skips.
2. RORO skips are easier to load than traditional skips, as there is no need to lift heavy items over the sides.
3. RORO skips can be hired for shorter periods of time than traditional skips, which makes them more flexible to use.
4. RORO skips can be used for a variety of waste types, including general waste, green waste, and construction waste.
5. RORO skips are available in a range of sizes to suit your specific needs.
The 5 cons of RORO Skip
1. RORO skips can be expensive to hire, especially if you need one for a long period of time.
2. RORO skips can be difficult to find, as they are not always available from skip hire companies.
3. RORO skips can be hard to manoeuvre, as they are large and heavy. This can make them difficult to place in the desired location.
4. RORO skips can be unsafe, as they can tip over if not loaded correctly or if the ground is uneven.
5. RORO skips can be unsightly, especially when placed in a public area. This can be a problem if you are trying to discreetly dispose of waste.
If you are looking for a cost effective way to dispose of your large, bulky items then RORO skip might be the right choice for you. Not only is it an affordable and convenient option, but it also reduces the amount of waste going into landfill sites. Whether you need to get rid of garden debris or bulky furniture items, RORO skip can help make light work of the task so that you don’t have to worry about getting rid of your unwanted items.